My husband's ex wife moves in with us on Saturday

Beef mami on my own because I wanted one hour where nobody's in the room with me.

She's got nowhere to go and 2 kids, and one of them is my husband's. I said yes. I said yes in about 4 seconds, before he'd even finished asking me, and I've had 6 days to think about it since and I still don't know if I'm a good person or an idiot.

It's supposed to be 3 months.

Anyway. That's Saturday.

Edit:

I can't keep up with the comments , I'm sorry, I am reading them all though.

  1. stuff people keep asking. no I don't have kids of my own.
  2. yes she works, it's the deposit she can't get together.
  3. no there's nobody else, her mom died in 2023 and her sister's in another state. the other kid's dad isn't around

can't answer yet: why he said yes to her before he said anything to me. I've asked him twice now.

I'll come back later

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Access1303 to r/GirlDinnerDiaries
[link] [comments]


from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/P0zrCEy
via IFTTT